Se Connecter:     


Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet: Pioneer DJM - V10 setting issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The mixer and virtual Dj set up and connect easy as per the standard set up - 3124 configuration. However, using this doesn't allow any sound from channel 2 (3-4). I can see the levels working and everything on virtual DJ working but no sound through the fader. When I change the configuration to channel 3 & 4 (5/6 & 7/8) I have sound but now the interface doesn't work correctly on Virtual DJ everything is now to the left side of the crossfader and I need to use 4 decks to see the controls. I have reloaded Virtual DJ several times and removed it from my PC several times. Same issues and at times it may decide to jump to channel 3 not giving sound. Getting very frustrating for a bedroom DJ.
 

Posté Sat 16 Sep 23 @ 7:58 pm
 

Sorry for the late response. Yes, to all. However, I have changed the audio source to deck 1 5/6 & Deck 2 7/8 so I can get sound and use the function but of course on VDJ it now all looks to the right-hand side of the crossfader (right two channels in use). Also, nothing saves in VDJ when I do change the settings.
 



(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)