Se Connecter:     


Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet: 2nd deck quietens

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When I cue a 2nd track while another is playing, adding the new track to the other deck, reduces the volume on the playing track. Is this a known issue and is there a solution?
 

Posté Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 10:02 am
Do you use crossfader for your mix ?
Also, are your gains set properly, or are you pushing them hard to the right side ?
 

LopingBill wrote :
When I cue a 2nd track while another is playing, adding the new track to the other deck, reduces the volume on the playing track. Is this a known issue and is there a solution?


I also have the same problem when I cue the next song in the second deck it cuts the sound down by 1/3. this has been a problem now for 6 months. Mark Leasure

 

What does your audio setup look like?
Perhaps the headphone output is set to the same channels as the master output?
 



(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)