Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Stems problem
gtquinoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi. I finally decided to prepare stems for my files. I created a folder on my external disk, change the path in options in order to point to this folder and begin stems preparation. That was done without issues. Now, I used a second computer and when I returned to my primary desktop files won't show the stem preparation icon. The folder with the stems exists, but I don't want to preparate all the files again (It's a lot of time). Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks in advanced for your comments.

Posté Wed 22 Nov 23 @ 6:03 pm
I would guess that the information about a file having prepared stems available is stored in the database, so if you only moved the folder, then that's why you have no icons.

If all your music was on an external drive, then the database would be stored there, and you could move it between different computers.

Posté Wed 22 Nov 23 @ 6:11 pm
gtquinoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
groovindj wrote :
I would guess that the information about a file having prepared stems available is stored in the database, so if you only moved the folder, then that's why you have no icons.

If all your music was on an external drive, then the database would be stored there, and you could move it between different computers.

Thanks Groovindj. In fact, the files, the database and the stem preparation files are on the same external disk. There shouldn't be a problem, however it is. Thanks for your reply.

Posté Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 6:54 pm