Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Sound Switch and Virtual DJ
I am currently using Latest VDj and Sound Switch, I use external Hard drive for all my music. I have given the path in Soundswitch correctly like username/library/Application support/virtual dj. But still I can't see any music tracks in Soundswitch from Virtual DJ although there is perfect connection between VDj and SS. Please help me out. Regards

Posté Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 6:38 pm
I would say that SoundSwitch seems to be very glitchy when trying to read the VirtualDJ library - it definitely doesn't load virtual folder structures correctly (at least with v2.8.5 which is the current latest at this time). It seems to see playlists fine (folder grouping structure isn't respected though), so I just have a specific playlist for SoundSwitch created in VirtualDJ to hold files for future autoscripting.

Given your filepath to the VirtualDJ is correctly set in SoundSwitch (and it is the actual new filepath), do you see anything at all from the VirtualDJ collection in SoundSwitch's Edit Mode? If not maybe you want to go to SoundSwitch support with that issue?

Posté Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 6:56 pm