Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet FLX6 mapping
VDJ 2023 PRO + FLX6 and I can not get the mixer channel assignment to match the deck select keys on the controller. The mixer channels on the flx6 are marked 3,1,2,4 from left to right. When I assign that in vdj mappings for the DECK assignment, it assigns the channels correctly in software but then the order of the decks are off. When I have deck 1 chosen on the controller, it is actually deck 3 in vdj, deck 2 is deck 1 in vdj, Deck 3 is 2 in vdj and Deck 4 is 4 in vdj.
If I assign the decks mapping to 1,2,3,4 in vdj, the decks are assigned correctly and match with the controller but then the mixer channels are off from the controller being label 3,1,2,4 but assigned 1,2,3,4 from the left. Is this a known issue and is there a way to map the decks or channels differently?
Thanks in advance

Posté Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 2:13 am
On controllers page, make sure deck assignment is set to automatic (It should appear as 1,2,3,4 and that's NORMAL)
Then, make sure mixerOrder setting is set as 3124

Posté Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 1:19 pm
Phantom, Thank you sooo much my man. I spent hours trying to figure this out but didnt know I could set the mixerorder in options. Works perfectly now :) Thanks again

Posté Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 6:45 pm