Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet VIDEO CUBE EFFECT
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The video cube works fine in VDJ 2020, but won't install in new versions.
Here is the cube i'm referring to:
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/221768/Video_Discussion/Video_Cube.html

VDJ is the best DJ app - always has been - BUT with every VDJ update, older, GREAT plugins get fewer and fewer - they're not being updated to 64bit is what I'm saying.
I used to enjoy coming on the website and scrolling thru the plugins to install. There used to be pages and pages of useable plugins - a treasure hunt if you will. Now for 64bit, we're down to 1 page. :(

Bring back the Cube to rotate slideshow pics, etc.
Create/ develop a 64bit "Tellymedia-type" plugin. I understand Don isn't pursing this any longer due to health/personal issues, but surely the Development team at VDJ can pick up where he left off and create their own "version" of it? No?
(Prayers going out to Don Moir - he is a great man - always loved his input and advice in the forums. He contributed so much and asked for nothing).

Can a VDJ DEV team member confirm these are in the works?
Thx

Posté Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 3:30 pm
Tellymedia was made by a third party developer who's now inactive, so that will never be developed fully for 64bit. It's been like that for ages now so I can't see it coming back.

Posté Thu 18 Jan 24 @ 3:47 pm
For me telly works just fine in 64bit .i still utilize it for slide shows at my wvents

Posté Wed 24 Jan 24 @ 3:39 pm