Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Rane One Platter stopped operating
Good day. Been searching with no luck and once again, Rane s..ts on Virtual Dj calling it a 3rd party software. Ok end rant.
Had this unit for five days and all worked fine. Now the platters are not working. I was able to get the left platter to spin but now the right isn’t. I can use all other functions but not getting the motor to spin. Tried a few solutions with Rane but they are not trying enough to get it going. Any suggestions? I also have issues with my rane four but will tackle it shortly, I need the rane one to work. I refuse to go serato just for this gear.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 4:24 pm
For motors to work on any motorised controller supported by VirtualDJ, "VINYL MODE" must be enabled on software.
Check VirtualDJ GUI and/or options to see whether or not you have vinyl mode enabled on all decks

Posté Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 4:53 pm
Grr. I knew that. Thanks for the reminder. Let me get back there and hopefully it’s not turned on. It was not working with Serato at first as well but after a few reboots all was good with serato so for inmusic (rane), it’s a no brainer.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 5:40 pm
Ok. Vinyl mode was set to per deck with no??? That’s weird. Switched it and now all is well.

Posté Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 7:36 pm

Posté Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 7:46 pm