Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet ONSCREEN KEYBOARD - Slows song speed down
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi, I'm using the MULTI-TOUCH skin (which is great btw). I had the onscreen keyboard toggled OFF in the options - I have been using an external keyboard all along. Today I toggled the onscreen keyboard option to "ON".
Now when I touch anything that would require a keyboard input (like search bar, or settings gear icon), the onscreen keyboard appears. BUT, with it's appearance, the current song playing immediately slows down to a crawl.
The BPM display still shows the song's normal bpm and the slider is still in the "0 Home position".
Even if the song is stopped and a new one reloaded, it plays in super slow mode. I have to reboot the program to "reset" it.
Anyone else have this happen with activating the onscreen keyboard?

Side note: I can open a song/video with a random player, like "Widows Media Player" - the song opens and plays normally. I can use the onscreen keyboard, and it doesn't affect the playback in Windows Media etc. There are no monitor drivers to update. Windows 10 has these built in, and Planar, the monitor's mfg, says there are no drivers to download / install/ update.
So because the onscreen keyboard works fine with Windows Media etc, process of elimination says it's a VDJ issue.
Thx

Posté Wed 21 Feb 24 @ 5:48 pm
Did you set VDJ to touch in the settings?
If not, do it

Posté Wed 21 Feb 24 @ 7:25 pm
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi yes, but it doesn't make a difference.
Thanks for replying

Posté Wed 21 Feb 24 @ 8:00 pm