Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Vdj crashes on start up
Hello there, yesturday i had the most scarying problem with VDJ. On saturday morning VDJ updated on the latest early accses version (2024 b 8019) and worked fine at night at the club. BUT! Sunday night only few hours before going for a guest away from my town i trying to open Vdj at home to add some tracks on playlists...But vdj doesn't open. It was crashing repeatedly (just as shown on the video), and i could't stop it. I had to restart my Macbook air M1 16gb each time i was tried to open VDJ. After few attempts i decided to downgrade to the latest official version 2023 . Then worked fine. When i re-instal 2024 (latest version) it was ok. Does anybody knows what was the problem? I don't want to go for work and have the same issue again.Also i've noticed that my playlists kind of spilt now to two different folders, one called "My Lists" and located in the root folder of VDJ, and another also called "my Lists" and located in the local drive with my music. Is this the right way? It comfuses me because i have 2 laptops and i want to know how to transfer the playlist from one to the other. Thanks for your support.

PS For what's it worths i must say that when i downgraded at 2023 i disabled the autobackup D/B just because i wasn't sure what was vdj counted until 99% and then crashed. I remembered that every sunday was the day for automatic back up.

https://youtu.be/Z1yvZqpw-ws

Posté Mon 25 Mar 24 @ 7:38 pm
natePRO InfinityMember since 2021
I am having this same issue on my m2 MBP and can't get 7921 to override 8019. Any help?

Posté Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 6:17 pm
Uninstall 2024 version manually and install latest official 2023 version. Then disable automatic database backup and enable early access. Let the program update by itself and you will propably be ok

Posté Tue 26 Mar 24 @ 7:37 pm