Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet HOME PLUS for NUMARK MIXDECK
buddy told me that if I get the homeplus I would be able to use my deck without getting the pro license. is that correct? or do I still need to get the pro even after I spend $100 on home plus. because to me it sounds like I need both, I just want to make sure before I start spending money for the wrong stuff.

Posté Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 12:47 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A working paid dj needs a pro licence, it's a business expense, and future proof. I've seen a few working djs go the cheaper option with a home plus licence only figuring out that's the expensive way of doing things when they came to change gear.

Home plus is for home users and for one device, still the expensive choice IMO if you've decided djing will be a thing you'll be doing for years.

Just playing at home/ the occasional party, home plus will do everything you need, but long term Pro is the smarter option, just for the sake of hardware support.

Posté Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 1:19 am
alright cool, thanks a lot for the information. another question that just came to mind, can two accounts use the same deck? or is it only one account per deck

Posté Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 1:36 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I don't understand what you mean,
when I say home plus licences are for one device, I mean device model, home plus for a platinum will work with any platinum.

Posté Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 1:55 am
Anyone who has an account with either your make and model of device unlocked via a Home Plus license or all hardware unlocked with an Infinity and Business license can use your controller. Your license by way of your account determines what make and model of hardware you are able to use and is not tied to your specific unit of that make and model.

Posté Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 4:57 am