Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Reloop Mixtour Pro (July 2024 release) support - Page: 1
I've been looking for a small midi controller for pub work that is more comprehensive than the DJ2GO2 and this seems to hit the spot, especially with stem support built in to it.

I'm guessing it will be mapped as usual but is this something worth pre-ordering or will support take quite a time after release?

Thanks!

Posté Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 11:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
 Best Answer EARLY ACCESS BUILD 8267 (2024-07-23) - Support for Reloop Mixtour Pro

Posté Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 7:00 am[ selected best answer by locoDog on Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 7:01 am ]
@djdad?

Posté Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 9:33 am
Looks very cool..

I have one question.. no actually 2 questions..

1) how would one adjust the pitch of tracks?
(besides using sync, which is obviously limited)

2) How would one navigate (on the fly), to different sections of a track without, jog/search feature ?

Especially love the Bag that they have created.. making it so portable .. (and reportedly only $39.99)

Posté Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:08 pm
Good questions. In my case for pub use with some EDM the sync is all that's needed, and I tend to never go delving in a track anyway. I use a mouse for that purpose but yes those are valid points.

It has a shift button so maybe that in conjunction with the pitch bend buttons could be used to alter the overall pitch possibly if required.

I think the good build quality and portable size outweigh those missing features for me.

Posté Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:24 pm
If you were beat mixing, then you would press sync (which in VDJ just matches the BPM) then if necessary adjust back and forth using the pitch/nudge option.

If you're not beat mixing then the track would load/play at the default tempo.

If for some reason you wanted to play something that's not the same BPM as the other track or not at the original tempo, then you'd do it via the skin.

The browse knob acts as a seek control.

Posté Wed 12 Jun 24 @ 1:33 pm
Still trying to ascertain a release date for this thing. Nothing has been posted since NAMM and DJ webstores are anything from 1st July to 15th August for pre order.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 24 @ 6:37 pm

Posté Tue 18 Jun 24 @ 8:51 am
New video from Laidback Luke:

Posté Sun 30 Jun 24 @ 8:58 pm
Thanks for the link, I had kind of given up looking as it had gone silent. Lots of nice features with button combos which can easily be replicated in the VDJ mapping too.

Beginning of July for the European market apparently. Woo hoo.

Posté Sun 30 Jun 24 @ 9:57 pm
Just spoken to DJ Kit in the UK and Reloop have told them today to expect stock at the start of September although Luke clearly says a July release for the EU market.

Think I'll look at something else now as that delay is ridiculous considering it was announced at NAMM.

Posté Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 1:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Reloop told us ETA is end of July to beginning of August, but some stores may have it a bit later (everything moves slower during that time) . But be sure, VirtualDJ support will be there on time.

Posté Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 1:13 pm
Brilliant, thanks for the update.

Posté Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 1:15 pm
DjMagg0PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just got the email from my dealer that I can pick up the controller from today, I will pick it up tomorrow.

Posté Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 3:22 pm
The name of your dealer is....?

Posté Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 4:17 pm

Posté Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 4:34 pm
@DjMagg0 did you get it?

Posté Thu 04 Jul 24 @ 9:23 am
Yes, I picked him up yesterday.

But I haven't yet managed to connect it and try it out. Only briefly on the mobile phone actually works wonderfully.

I also have the first version at home.

I'll see if I can try it tonight.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 24 @ 10:02 am
Just had a chat with Henley Audio in the UK (official Reloop stockist) and they're also saying September.

Must be manufacturing delays and they are releasing in some areas and not others.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 24 @ 11:56 am
Yes it seems very patchy. I think Magg0 was very lucky, as that store no longer has any either.

Posté Thu 04 Jul 24 @ 12:21 pm
g.crqPRO InfinityMember since 2021
did my pre-order in March ... dealer has shipped mine and I will receive it in a day or two.

How long does it normally take before the mapping will be done, and I start using VDJ on this unit?

Posté Sat 06 Jul 24 @ 11:14 am
61%