Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Reloop Mixtour Pro (July 2024 release) support - Page: 2
djdad wrote :
Reloop told us ETA is end of July to beginning of August, but some stores may have it a bit later (everything moves slower during that time) . But be sure, VirtualDJ support will be there on time.

Posté Sat 06 Jul 24 @ 11:46 am
g.crqPRO InfinityMember since 2021
kradcliffe wrote :
djdad wrote :
Reloop told us ETA is end of July to beginning of August, but some stores may have it a bit later (everything moves slower during that time) . But be sure, VirtualDJ support will be there on time.

Yeey ... have my mixtour pro in my hands here .. cant wait to get going on VDJ as well!!
At the moment on the DjayPro App, but cant wait for VDJ to support this sweet unit!

any ETA for the mapping/support?

Posté Mon 15 Jul 24 @ 8:23 am
DjMagg0PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Congratulations, =D

do you also have the cracking noises when you press on the left side at the top.

Posté Tue 16 Jul 24 @ 10:19 am
g.crqPRO InfinityMember since 2021
DjMagg0 wrote :
Congratulations, =D

do you also have the cracking noises when you press on the left side at the top.

Hahahaha ... YES.. but on the right side .. Like an extra hidden button... if i push on the side of unit, if gives a mechanical "click" . It is just the plastic casing. All, dont worry, the build quality is pretty solid, but not 100%

so far, happy .. loaded with features, will take a bit of time to master it.. For me, first time working with Djay Pro .. so that is part of the issue. Waiting eagerly for VDJ mapping. Will come.. bit of patience .. LoL

Posté Tue 16 Jul 24 @ 2:05 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
EARLY ACCESS BUILD 8267 (2024-07-23) - Support for Reloop Mixtour Pro

Selected as best answer Posté Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 7:00 am
Does anybody know if the Laidback Luke 'signature features' (undocumented key combos demonstrated in this vid https://youtu.be/pz_gJaWQWF8?si=PfQKXLlkm6FRYSq7&t=395 ) are included in the default VDJ mapping?

It would be nice if they were, obviously with VDJ being so flexible I could probably work most of them out myself, but if they could be there by default that would be amazing...

I have mine on order, looks like it will be September time when mine arrives.

Posté Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 11:50 pm
We have included any (signature or not) feature we could find. So yes, those are included as well.
Now if it happens that we missed something (with all that layering) we can always update the factory default mapper if it comes to our attention.

PS: Here's the basic explanation of the features included:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/mixtourpro/controls.html

Posté Wed 24 Jul 24 @ 6:48 am
The VirtualDJ team always goes the extra mile as usual, thank you so much! @PhantomDeeJay

Posté Fri 26 Jul 24 @ 2:09 pm
DjMagg0PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Super thank you very much.

Only I found out that I can not use the Cue Mix, I can not get through the knob on Main.

In the sound settings, the master output is at the back: Master Out L & _
not from a right output.

Build 8263 already supports the controller.

Posté Mon 29 Jul 24 @ 9:42 pm
Cue Mix should be fixed and working on the next update.

Posté Mon 29 Jul 24 @ 11:32 pm
I was pretty interested in this controller but ended up with a FLX10 instead :) Oh well.....

Posté Tue 30 Jul 24 @ 7:34 am
can the reloop mixtour pro be used at the same time as cdjs aswell, similar to using cdjs with a traktor x1 ?

Posté Fri 30 Aug 24 @ 12:17 pm
Of course it can.

Posté Fri 30 Aug 24 @ 12:20 pm