Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hardware controler for Atomix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I'm searching for an external controler for Atomix. The idea is to plug it as a keyboard so we can control Atomix like a real hardware mix engine.
I think it already exists somewhere on the web so if someone understand and can answer me...

Thanks,

Dams

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 11:39 am

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 4:20 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How about a special price for AtomixMP3 users?

What, if it doesn´t work like we want it to work? I didn´t see a money back garanty?

Is there a crackable demo version for some of our special users??

:-)))

mama

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 5:08 pm
From the 13 of july i'm in france.People from Atomix can mail me for a appointment to test it out.
scorps@pandora.be
Note:The order form on the website is not working yet(its only a test host).

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 6:00 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you in germany too the next few months?

mama

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 7:01 pm
Ok it seems to be cool but is there any console such as a Denon interface ?

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 7:26 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just a thing to remember that atomixmp3 is currently developping is own controller...

Posté Sat 09 Jun 01 @ 11:46 pm
Cool I didn't know that !

Posté Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:35 am
DJ Kyoto - what you have on your site is not really a hardware controller as such, but a touchscreen monitor upgrade panel...but it still looks very interesting :-)

My only concern would be - if it is intended to replace the mouse function, then surely you can only control one function on the screen at any one time. A true hardware controller should allow multiple controls to be adjusted at any instance in time, so you could adjust both sliders at once for example. Can your touchscreen do this? - If so, I am extremely interested. :-)))

Posté Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:20 pm
PS - if you would like an inexpensive e-commerce 'bolt-on' facility for your website, please e-mail me at davec@icom-web.com

Posté Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 12:24 pm
Dave ocean
The touch-screen is replacing the mouse, so you can control only one function at a time, but is is very fast,it reads 240 commands per second.I did the test with Atomix and the 3 band equalizer of traktor and it works very well, when you built your monitor under a angle in a table it become very practical to work with.

To mama: I'm not planning a trip to germany for now.Thanks for the interest.

Posté Mon 11 Jun 01 @ 3:22 pm
Dear Yan X. If the Atomix official controller comes out, please, let me updated. I checked the Virtual DJ external interface on its web page, but i think the built in audio card it s not needed, and besides it`s very expensive. Keep in mind that The Atomix guys have to beat the newest CD `s scrach players, such as denon DN-S5000 and similars, because they can also play mp3.

Posté Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 4:49 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the controller is currently out of stock.

Posté Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 12:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)