Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Many features...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Let me see...
A more flexible database with export and import options, Maybe an external visualization window (I don't know if winamp visualization plugins work - haven't tryed it yet), a compact mode for use with other plugins and/or other programs, Multiple cue points, loop, a sampler (5 to 10 buttons playing immediatly the selected samples), Perhaps modular windows and toolsbars (the parts of the program to be rearranged), audio cd compability and others I can't think of right now.

Anyway I'll get back to u.

This mixing program is the BEST around. You've got to check it out, and I'm sure you'll love it

DJ Digi-D
DFD (Digital Factory of Distrortion)

Posté Thu 07 Jun 01 @ 10:49 am
You probably don't want a cpu-hogging viz program running on your machine at the same time as you're mixing. The best bet is to have another machine doing the vis, through line out from an external mixer or chaining the two computers together (though that degrades audio quality).

As for re-arranging the interface, go make a skin! that what you can do with a skin!

Audio CD is coming, not in the next version but eventually. I don't know why you'd want it though.... just rip the CD's :D

Posté Sun 10 Jun 01 @ 9:44 pm
As for the vis plug in you're right. The cd audio compability I need because sometimes during my dj session someone tells me to play a cd containing "an uplifting beat" so it is hard to put in on the cd audio deck as it makes ti more difficult to keep the beat going (just makes it crounchy).
Now some more features that came up to my noble mind.
1. Seperate pitch and tempo controls and the ability to pitch only without changing the tempo.
2. Ability to resize or kill the wav preview window. Sometimes when there is a ongoing beat selection is just irritating.
3. The ability to monitor both channels.
4. MOSTLY IMPORTANT. Full keyboard shortcut control.
5. When using multiple instances, the ability to switch between instances with hotkey (eg F1, F2, F3)
6. The ability to mix between multiple instances. (I play jingles all the time using multiple instances and sometimes I need to cut it halfway through)
Now some crazy demands (usefull for power djs though)
a. Ability to control atomix using gameport controller (ie joysticks)
b. Ability to control atomix using gameport controller through MIDI keyboard or controller.

I don't expect to put them all in so don't get down on me. OK?
I just gave you some hints to make it best of the best.!!!

Now another last question. Were the developers of this program ever in the DJ world??? :) Doesn't matter, this program kicks ass though!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Digi-D
DFD

Posté Thu 14 Jun 01 @ 9:34 am
I don't know about all of them, but I'm pretty sure most of the team is in the DJ world... As far as the midi controller.. I believe I heard Yan say they were developing an external controller specifically for atomix (fingers crossed). As for the rest of your ideas.. I think they're great, and I hope that alot of them have or will be addressed in the upcoming version.

Posté Thu 14 Jun 01 @ 9:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)