Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet New features to help mixing?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hiya,

Found Atomix a while ago, and have to say that I love it (for the most part). Easier to use than Traktor as mentioned by someone else on here, because of the visual representation. However, the visual isn't quite perfect in my view, I'd quite like to be able to zoom in or out to view say the next 15 / 30 / 60 seconds of visual data (or even just have a static view of the entire track together with a little moving marker to show current position), just so that I can get a better idea of what's coming and when I should be thinking of dropping in the next track.... I was also wondering if you might be able to have an option that displays low frequency parts (the kick drum typically) as a slightly brighter shade of red or green, so you can more easily isolate them in the view from the snares or the like....

Aaaand.... one thing that would definitely be useful is some kind of EQ killer for the lows/mids/highs. This is one feature that pulls me towards Traktor.

Also, any chance of multiple cue points in a song? And a way of fixing cue points back to zero if you've accidentally set them close to but not at zero (At the moment I have to try and click play and then very quickly click cue, but I can't do it fast enough!).

Err, think that's all....

(Nope, just thought of one more, better support for winamp playlists. Just the ability to queue them as an Atomix playlist really (though perhaps it's just my setup)).

Basically, good program - excellent job!

Thanks,

Phil

Posté Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 6:53 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir,

Believe me : we are working on this features !
please be patient.

Posté Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 6:56 pm
Eeexcellent... good work people :)

Phil

Posté Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 11:25 pm
(or even just have a static view of the entire track
together with a little moving marker to show current
position),

Just a brief addendum on theabove idea for the whole song mp3 preview window. The visual aspect at least, an idea I got from the default skin actually, well, you know how on that skin, there are those two lumps of smashed vinyl, well, make it a whole one again, and overlay the amplitude-time graph on the record (ie - in a circle) that way you can see reasonably intuitively where the loud / quiet bits are, and any cue points (maybe a thin yellow line or such at any cue points) are...

Phil

Posté Sun 08 Jul 01 @ 1:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)