Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Loop function over 16 beats

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I suggest for further version of AtomixMp3 a loop function of 16 beats, and the loop must be controlled manually as the older version of atomixMp3 1.12!!
So a user can select, a loop with imposted beats or manually do the loop. Bye

Posté Mon 28 Jan 02 @ 7:12 pm
16 beat loops are too complicated to implement right now, so the developpers focus on other improvements (1/2 beat or 1/4 beat loops, changing loop length on the fly, etc...)

Posté Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 1:09 am
Yes, i understand that it is very difficult for the author of the program to enable the loop function over 16 beat, but i think that they can enable the manual control of the loop, as the older version of atomixmp3.So a user can selct to do a 1/2, 1/4,2,4 or 8 beats loop, or do a loop manually with the hand to the rithm of a song.

Posté Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 7:30 pm
RosterHome userMember since 2001
Try to hit ctrl+num 0,1,2,3 or 4 if you want to select the begining of the loop, then numerics without ctrl to repeat.

Posté Tue 29 Jan 02 @ 10:51 pm
Right, you can still use the cue points.

Posté Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 3:34 pm
Thanks lot, i really didn't know how to make a loop manually with the new version of AtomixMp3. bye Dj NexeON

Posté Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 6:48 pm
Better way is to have shortcuts: "Loop to cue point #n"
(the looping will start from the cue point and end to the current playing point)
because atomixmp3 will loop automatically and you may do other stuff at the same time

Posté Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 10:47 pm
HI: IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE LOOP FUNCTION WOULD START WHEN YOU HIT THE BUTTON THE FIRST TIME AND END WHEN YOU HIT THE BUTTON THE SECOND WHETHER YOU HAVE 1/2 1/4 2,4.8 OR 16 BEET LOOPS
THANKS I HOPE YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

Posté Sun 05 Jan 03 @ 11:59 am
Don't scream please... damn hangover.

Posté Mon 06 Jan 03 @ 9:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)