Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Visual Cue Reminders

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Cue Reminders-
When a cue point is chosen (either the default starting cue or any of the multiple cues available) The point in time is recorded in memory for future use. These points in time could be coded to present a colored vertical bar ("flag" or reminder) on the mixing window as the marked point passes in time. This would allow not only the current uses for cues, but also as reminders in the mathematical passage of beats. This means songs could have several reminders for various reasons and even be color coded or have text attached. For example: White bar might mean time to drop the second track or it might have text say "start song 2" the limits are endless. "loop 4 times here" "kill bass here" "effect 1 here" "track 2 mids full here"

What do you think?

Posté Tue 16 Jul 02 @ 6:29 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I think thats a very good idea. Would be very helpful

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posté Tue 16 Jul 02 @ 3:04 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This was "wished" for some time ago. Its something I would love to see myself(!), but may result in current skins not being able to display such tags if it requires a update to the xml code.

But something I want to see none the less. :)

Grimm

Posté Wed 17 Jul 02 @ 12:32 pm
Of course new skins would be needed but as for the old ones that's merely a question of compatibility:
Atomix has supported skins for older versions this far so I see no reason why that should be a problem if this was incorporated in an upcoming release.

Posté Wed 17 Jul 02 @ 3:41 pm
I brought up this topic earlier, but I re-opened for discussion. It seems to me that it would be a very simple coding--just adding color/text tags to the memory locations that alredy exist for cues.

Simple. yet etremely effective.

Posté Wed 17 Jul 02 @ 7:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)