Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Teamers! catchup with other softwares!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

sblondyHome userMember since 2001
Atomix stands with all the top mixing programs, but it's still behind on the effects/"live editing" section.
Some options are missing in atomix:
1. Freq filter - the best one I seen is in Native instruments' traktor studio. A really great tool missing in atomix.
2. Looping - looping has too be more featured than the current. Add a loop in/out, and set bigger auto loops - atleast of 16 beats. Assential for looping club music.
3. Beatmatched scratching - As seen in Native instruments' traktor dj. When you scratch the left deck it's sounds perfectly combined with the right deck. A really good effect.

The effect plugins in atomix can't answer these effects, as they require more than pressing a button. I've seen plugins that open a slide to costumize the effect - but it's really annoying to have that window in your face, not to mention I haven't seen many good third-party effects. I believe some effects should be integrated in the software, on the playing desk, written by the team.

Another option that is missing:
Pre-scanning of the tracks - I don't want to play the song before Atomix detects it's BPM. What if I lose the file that contains my mp3's BPMs? Now I need to play all the songs I might be using in a party. I've been there too many times.

Is there any chance that Atomix, which obviously has a great advantage, will match other programs features? I really don't want to purchase traktor as well.

Posté Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 11:03 pm
useless bells & whistles.. what this needs is rewire,asio support and nothing else (except beat tap)

Posté Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 4:56 am
sblondy, you don't have to play the songs to get the bpm. In the browser select one or more files then rightclick and choose analyse :)

I agree on the 16 beats loops it would be GREAT!!

Traktor also Plays the songs reversed and sounds real good, i would like that and also backspinning....

Posté Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 12:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)