Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet NEED FULL SUPPORT FOR PRO SOUND CARD

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I USE BPM PRO AND PCDJ AND I'M A PRO DJ FOR 23 YAERS I FIRST SAW ATOMIX LAST WEEK AND I BOUGHT IT, I LIKE THE BEAT MATCHING, BUT ATOMIX NEED TO DO BETTER JOB WITH THE SOUND CARD SECTION NO PRO DJ WANTS TO USE A $50.00 SOUND CARD,I USE IT WITH MY MAYA USB 7.1 SOUND CARD BUT I CAN'T CUE I MEAN THAT'S A NO!! ANY DJ OUT THERE WANT TO CUE HIS OR HER MUSIC BEFOR THEY MIX IT INTO NEXT ONE,WE NEED ATOMIX TO GIVE TWO FULL STEREO OUT PUTS RCA AND THAT'S WHAT'S MAYA 44 & MAYA USB 7.1 GIVE YOU.I MEAN FOR A SOFTWARE THAT CAME OUT IN THE YEAR 2000 IT SHOULD HAVE THAT SUPPORT.THIS THING ABOUT USEING 3D SOUND CARD IS OUT THAT'S NOT TRUE STEREO OUTS. SO PLAESE I'M ASKING YOU ALL UPDATE THE SOFTWARE RIGHT NOW SO IT CAN USE PRO SOUND CARDS. WHEN PCDJ CAME OUT IN THE 90'S THEY HAD THE SAME PROBLEM NOW PCDJ USE ALL PRO SOUND CARD OUT THERE SO PLAESE UPDATE ATOMIX AUDIO I/O NOW!

Posté Sun 26 Jan 03 @ 11:06 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, I guess working 5 nights a week as a DJ for the last 14 years doesn't qualify me to give "pro" advice. However, the output from your standard onboard sound card is FINE.
You have posted this at least 4 times that I have seen... "PRO DJ'S LIKE ME"... blah, blah, blah...

if you want technical support, or have a suggestion, trying to place yourself above those in a possition to help you is not the way to do it.

Your suggestions have been received, and are being reviewed... now relax and enjoy your new software...

(oh yeah, quit shouting! Caps lock doesn't make your point any clearer.)

Posté Mon 27 Jan 03 @ 12:02 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)