Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet effect causes crash

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have virtualdj 3.1 with the hercules dj console, the psyco effect has caused my vdj to crash. I would be up and running for a bit use the effect and then I noticed I had two songs with a lot of beats playing one on the headphones and the other to the crowd. I used the psycOverloop and then the system locked up. Total bummer. Rebooted my laptop. Started up again then in a bit used the same effect lockup. Didn't happen with 3.0.

Any ideas?

Posté Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 7:16 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
that sounds weird because since Version 3.0 VDJ is supposed to not crash even if an effect crashes. You'd better post this in bug report forum.

Posté Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 11:46 am
when i was testing my soundeffect it worked on my laptop (centrino 1.5Mhz / 2M cache/768mb ram)
but it was not working on p4 2,8 with 1gig ram. After a while it skipped and caused VDJ lockup someitmes crash. I was using FFT with 65536 values, looks like it ate whole CPU :-)

Posté Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 12:21 pm
I did post a messgae to tech support they just got to it.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 05 @ 10:10 pm
I just checked no updates on this how long does it take?

Posté Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 5:05 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The only recent effect triggerd crash I 've experienced was with a VST, which can be hit or miss in VDJ.

Posté Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 7:43 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
works on only 1.5 Mhz, damn thats some well optimised code! :P

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 11:02 am
lol XEO, it was a typo :-)

btw. now it's really well optimised even if it won't run on 1,5MHZ (as atari 800xe) computer

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 1:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)