Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Video format / quality? - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

That is the sample rate in the audio stream. Since some of the newer DVDs are going with that do you know if there is a way to play them in VDJ? Or will they address it?
:-(

Posté Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 11:31 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could play it, but notice this issue in the audio a few days ago. The VDJ Team is working in it. The video most be good. If it doesn't maybe we're missing something.

Posté Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 11:47 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
change .vob to windows media audio decoder, then use the nvidia dvd decoder as your codec.

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:16 am
Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest from 92. Just released I think. Killer DVD. He is obviously a troubled person but I have seen him live once and it's an incredible experience. Your mouth drops open when you see him walk out. Absolutely breathtaking. This video is a must have. Thriller, Beat It, Billy Jean, Man In The Mirror, etc--all live with excellent choregraphy. And yes he does the moonwalk on Billy Jean. The best Billy Jean I've seen was on his 25th anniversary special. But I don't think that is on DVD. Live tv show.

I will try DJ Cyder's suggestion and report back. THANKS ALL!!!

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:26 am
I changed .vob to the wmp audio decoder but how do i change the codec to nvidia dvd decoder?

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:29 am
OK I looked it up and it loooks like you mean for me to install the nvidia dvd decoder plugin for windows media player. Would I select it as an audio DSP in WMP?

Is that the only way to play these vob's in VDJ. It's a $50 plug in.

Thanks

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 1:15 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Just bought that MJ dvd for $9.95, shipping next week though.

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 3:22 am
I played Smooth Criminal from it last night and a crowd gathered in front of the screen and you couln't see. Incredible.

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 7:42 am
The fastest mpeg codec (with low CPU usage) is Elecard. I have't tried yeat with VDJ, but have used it in other application with great result.

Install the player and you get the codec, the player is only $20

http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 8:58 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I ment windows media video decoder doh! The way I told you about is the fastest was as it uses the gpu on the video card, the internal decoder should play vob's mine does. Do you have msn I could help you in real time then, my msn is in my blog. The nvdecoder has a 30 day trial you could test it before.

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 9:19 am
Sorry...

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:03 pm
DJ Cyder: Ill try the plugin suggestion and I also added you on MSN. That plugin is a bit more complicated than I thought LOL.

Posté Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 4:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)