Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Audio Set Up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

Im just getting in to this really so need some advice before I start buying any hardware.

First of all I plan on getting a new laptop probably a mac but my main question is how do i split the audio output from the laptop so that i can listen to one 'deck' while the other is playing. there is probably a very simple answer to this and i apologise if it seems a stupid question.

I saw one guy using a mixing programe on a laptop and he had a small box conected via firewire which just split the audio into the two channels. I dont really need anything fancy, just the audio spliter as I have only done a few small partys with friends. anyone have any ideas where i can get one or even what the spliter box would be called so I could search for it on the internet.

Posté Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 12:38 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posté Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 3:00 pm
ownerdjHome userMember since 2005
is it true that I can set up VDJ to work with my DJ System also do I need any type of Hardware to Mix the Audio & Video files. and what do I need to save them onto Windows XP?

Posté Wed 14 Sep 05 @ 4:52 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The only hardware requiered for mix audio and video with VDJ in a pro setup Minimum are: AMD or Intel based computer (desktop or notebook), a 2 (or more) channel Mixer, and Amplifier, 2 Speakers, a Video projector.

What need to save your mixes with VDJ? for audio only VDJ, for video and audio a video capture device and a lot of space in your HD. (for a 2hr Gig you need about 6.8GB in MPEG-2 coded video)

Posté Wed 14 Sep 05 @ 6:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)