Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Maya 44 USB Problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey I am having trouble installing my maya 44 usb sound thingie.

Once installed (I believe correctly but likkely not) I only see something that says "Maya 44 Control Panel" Dhouldnt it say "Asio USB Control panel" ??? as a result of not havig what I believe is the right control panel I can not tweak any setrtings, all i see are 8 volueme bars:

Monitors input 1 and 2 3 and 4 Input with 2 volume bars and Out with 2 volume bars

can someone help any tips would be suggested.

also anyone willing to walk me through setting up virtual dj?
i have the numark TTX turntables (they are tanks) a behringer djx700 mixer and the timecoded virtual dj vinyls.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Posté Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 9:56 pm
disregard my message I sorta figured out my maya usb problem...now if i can only get this whole thing working!

Posté Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 11:37 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Good Luck Lloyd, enjoy the limited expirence. Hope could buy your VDJ Full to get the full beneficts of this great product.

Posté Sun 18 Sep 05 @ 1:29 am
i'm fully registered come on now baby!....still working out some kinks in it though...can ya lend a hand?

Posté Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 12:25 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posté Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 4:55 am
Hi, my setup for technics 1200s works great, however, my setup for cdj1000 has the same problem as this post.
I am using the following
2 Pioneer CDJ1000
Maya 44USB sound card
Stanton SA-3 mixer
Laptop
TCCD

After i hook everything up, and turn it up, play a song, there's no sound coming out.
checking the "time code vinyl configuation", i see it say no signal, but the graph shows extremely large signal. i was able to hit play button on cdj1000 and the needle arm on virtualdj would move to play, so basically i can control the playing and stopping of the music, but just no music is coming out.
did anyone get TCCD to work on CDJ1000? any advice would be appreciated.
Jas

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 7:58 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If signal is extremly large try to lower the signal of TCCD with audio editing programs and burn it again. It helped several users.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:30 pm
Hi,

I had the same program the other day when I got my new Maya 44. I fixed it by turning the volume down on the Maya control panel to around the quarter level.

That gave me 100% signal. Try that and it might be OK.

The only thing then was that I had a loud whine coming out of the sound output when I connected to amplifier.

I fixed this, thanks to excellent quick VDJ support staff who told me I had to mute the monitor input of the Maya 44. Just click on the mute button.

Hope this helps and if I'm right off track please take no notice of me. I really like the Maya now.

Asymptote

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 11:08 pm
had the sameproblem with the maya.
my solution: unplug the maya usb and plug it back in.(in my case though)

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 11:42 pm
thanks guys, i'll give them a try and update back.
jas

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 7:25 am
Here is the update. I used Audacity to lower the level of the tccd mp3 and it fixed the prob. now the wave form comes out in good range. Thanks xeon for the tip and others for the help!
jas

Posté Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 9:15 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Some cd-players has too high output :)
even if you have inputs of maya44 at minimum, there is still problem.

nice to see you solved the problem ;)

Posté Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 12:18 pm
yes was very excited to hear that nice sweet sound coming thru ;)
still need to tweak the tccd mp3 level a bit to make it optimal. good thing cdj1000 takes rewritable Cds or else gonna be a lot of waste.
j

Posté Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 6:07 pm
Hi

Glad it's OK now - Thanks for updating us.

Asymptote

Posté Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 8:21 pm

Posté Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 4:41 pm
"The only thing then was that I had a loud whine coming out of the sound output when I connected to amplifier.
I fixed this, thanks to excellent quick VDJ support staff who told me I had to mute the monitor input of the Maya 44. Just click on the mute button. "

another update, i had this same problem as well where there's a humming coming out when hooking up to an amplifier. after muting the monitor input of the Maya44 ASIO setting, the sound is cleared. thanks asymptot for the tip!
jas

Posté Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:00 am
No Probs dj bobojam

Still like my Maya ;)

Posté Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 12:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)