Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet about "Headphones do not work"

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The answer are the same like every where, But i download a cracked version to TRY if it would work! and its not a cracked trail version,its a real version, "you download to try, then you buy it", because on your trail version some options are blocked and in the full version evey options works, like headphones, and no headphones = no dj! So please give me answer one the question about the headphones, whould it work one a legal version?
Needed to write a new topic becouse you closed the old one.......?

// jocke

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 4:17 pm
Ps And of course i will erase the cracked version after any answers and perhaps buy the a legal when i have som money for it!!

// jocke

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 4:25 pm
In full version there's always a way to have working headphones.
Even with strange sound configurations.
Even with ONE soundcard, but you have master MONO in left and headphones in RIGHT channel.
You need to make splitter for it but it works.

Of course more or multichannels soundcards are supported too.

So in 99.99% of cases there's a solution to have headphones working with FULL version of VDJ.

But be aware that you will not be probably able to use again the demo or full version until you reinstall windows or maybe e-support team will help you then...

If you like VDJ and only thing you miss is headphones go for it and buy it.
If you don't like it please tell us why so it can be better and improved and maybe some other software will satisfy you. But at this price I thing it offers most amazing features. But it depends on your taste (and wallet :-) )

------------
A little off topic:

I'm not scaring you but many cracked version just look ok, but program has many internal checks
and maybe even if it looks like having all features it might control somewhere something
and not work as expected. (okay expected by crack user or maker) but it works as expected for the authors = is not working. :-) And the worse thing is when that check is randomly done
in the middle of your party. Whoops,.... I know of one other program (BPM) that
renamed all mp3 files to a strange characters and you were not able to play...
even after reboot. Our local DJ used it and we others were laughing on him.

aw345oriunm3490980mj2n3.mp3 was cool :-)

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 5:16 pm
Thanks for all the Answers, i like VDJ a lot so i think i would buy it! i will uninstall the cracked version immediately!, i only install it to try de options! how do you mean by not using the demo and full version? is i banned o something now? only becouse i tryed it?

About VDJ, very use full when i mix att clubs and do my own mixes!
Somethings you should do whit the headphones is to have inte like in "Trakor Dj stuidos", there you only choose the speakers where the sounds should came! ex. Right & left speakers on deck1 and the "headphones", backsurround right & left on deck2!, i think that is a good options instead of using the 7.1 things that i dont get to work "presumably becouse i had a cracked version". another thing is that the beats get on to each other exactly, 2 smal, 1big istead of just only get them together!

Sorry for my bad englsih

// Jocke

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 6:02 pm
In advanced options you can set ALL:

Where should left channel of deck 1 play
Where Right channel of deck 1

Same for deck 2

assign soundcard/output for Prelisten function (from browser)
Assign monitoring (active deck) to headphones (for syn cing music)
and assign each sample separately to the soundcard/channel you wish

You just select the soundcard for each option and the channels output channel.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 6:43 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Not all all when you decide to go legit, simply send a message to eservice and we will help you get squared away. Welcome in advance.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 6:59 pm
Oki Thx for all the help!
only one last qustion, why is the differens between ejay mixstation 3 and Vdj 3 ??
look like the same, but vdj are alot more expencive! and what are the differens between vdj home edition and pro edition!

// jocke

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 7:19 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 7:53 pm
"home edition users are djmixstation users I think"
PRO version is the version in BOX with CD ...
special internet offer is the same but you don't get any box/cd just the abylity to download the software and all future updates.

The rest is on the mentioned link :-)

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 8:22 pm
RE: Cracked version
I used the cracked version and, sorry community, I didn't feel guilty because I didn't really use it... it was an extended trial period for me. Then VDJ didn't offer enough of what I wanted and so I didn't see owning it. I own an original piece of EVERY software I use, but I like to try before I buy, if that means using a cracked version, so be it

I'm sure there are LOTS of opinions on this and I don't want to start a flaming war, but imagine if you wanted a word processor and it HAD to have spell checker... you download the latest Bubba Letter Maker (not a real piece of software) and you love how easy it is... then you go to find out it doesn't have spell checker, but you only know this after you buy it... then what? You wait until they add the feature, get frustrated and add it to the pile of OTHER useless programs sitting on your shelf and then go out and buy Atomix In Stone (Again, another program that doesn't exsist) and it does everything, but you use the cracked version for 45-60 days to get the feel of it, you like it and then you buy it.

@LOPEZ

I experimented with the BPM version... didn't like it, too many controls, but maybe it is right for a more professional DJ, not for me... Virtual DJ was simple and easy. I knew that the BPM version actually would have random sound anomolies and beeps so that it couldn't be used in a show... it would be embarassing. Should a company do what you suggested that they did, randomizing MP3 files, AND not say that they will do that if you tamper with the code, they'd be open for serious lawsuit. Imagine if Microsoft started deleting document folders on unauthorized versions of its OS or something else... you don't think people would sue them?

There are many ways that people come into pirated copies of software, even unknowingly... It seems I remember reading a story somewhere that could validate that a wav file in Microsoft's O.S. was created using a cracked version of Sound Forge... There was a pretty good theory on WHY they may have used a cracked version...

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 8:30 pm
yeah i think something like playing polka in the middle of the set like someone suggested is not that harming like any file deletion or so....

btw. BPM looks pro, sounds good, but .... how to say that .... it does not make me to make the party rock. ... It's like with the old cd players. All work and no play makes you a ..... :-)

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 8:48 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Good reasoning for using cracked versions I guess.
Myself, I got burned on everything I bought because I didn't have the time to really use it live, build sets and databases and have total confidence. Only later did I discover the limitations and klunkyness of some and the complicated design of others. Then it was too late naturally.

I feel that the VDJ demo is THE most generous in the industry despite those who feel the need to use cracks instead.
I also believe that the multi channel sound limitations may contribute, or impair the process of professionals who need to see how well it mixes.
So again, a crack has more to offer a serious buyer, but that is the only exception.
The rest of the demo is straight up and in 20 days someone should be able to make the big decision.
The other demos out there nearly disfunctional compared to VDJ, it's a joke.

I bought VDJ the same weekend of loading the demo, but I could see clearly based on all my past experiences with other programs, that this was the one to buy, made even easier by the price of it.
So that experience helped me.

Our original poster is a model user that is honest.
He sees the light and the value of this program for what it costs, mission accomplished imo.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 9:08 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
This point can be discussed to the times end but just using the demo you can see the function of the program working. VDJ can be used so many different ways that i think it simple to tell if you want to purchase it or not. Just try some "other" demos half the time i can't even get them to do what i want and when i tried VDJ even with a keyboard and mouse it is far easier to control. My choice was easy.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 9:40 pm
okay you can use 2 demos, connect them to mixer, reinstall windows each 30 days .... but that's not the point.

I personally hate people that stole (use crack) something and make profit of it.
I understand someone having coreldraw at home and retouching/lerning to retouch.
It's considerable price is too high.

But I think vdj's price is okay for PRO and even for home use. And there's also the dj mixstation in the shops for few bucks.

I think you get the point ... not offending/deffending using crack or not using

just the worst case: steal and make money !!!

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 9:53 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I understand PCGumshoe position. I don’t really have much time when I download the demo because I'm not using 20 days everyday. In 20 days maybe I could use it 3 times...

Anyway, the price is good and I realize VDJ price was comparable to buy 9CDs... I buy it after that.

I can tell the big difference between be a non register user (Demo or crack even) and to be a register user (after buy it VDJ). You can download skins, effects, samples, without restriction. I start with VDJ 2.06 and now have the last version with no extra price. VDJ improves every time and becomes more and more solid software, very versatile too.

The best of everything, the forum... Very smart guys in here, with a lot of knowledge. ;-)

Posté Fri 21 Oct 05 @ 4:44 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)