Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Live Video in Plugin

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Does anyone know of a plugin that can be converted to work with Virtual DJ to take a live video source like a camcorder, DVD, VCR, or LD player and project that? I posted that this would be, in my opinion, a great new feature, but I don't think it would be that hard to have a plugin that would do this?

I have a Hauppauge TV Capture card in my system and it has a line-in (rca) on it and I was wondering if there would be a way to use that line in as the backdrop to a music?

Posté Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 8:16 pm
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This should be possible, I have done it myself via a Visual basic program but then there is no link anymore with VDJ.
I did it via a freeware ocx called videocap.ocx
If there are programmers who make a plugin for it, here you can find the ocx
http://www.viscomsoft.com/products/videocap/
This is now version 3 already and needs some payment.

I have version 1, at the time it was freeware so if anyone needs it for a plugin, mail me (see myblogs for my mail address)

Posté Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 4:15 pm
I wish I were a programmer, but maybe someone would pick this up and run with it...

Posté Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 5:26 pm
Has no one yet implemented a plug in for VDJ 3.x???

While, the webcam virtual scratch is really neat, I would argue that it would have been significantly less work for them to have integrated that exact webcam support into "Browser" (it's called in my skin) to enumerate camera devices and let you drag them into decks (I have 6 cameras (USB and Firewire) I'd like to mix in with recording video files.

But I'm sure the webcam virtual scratch is really useful to audio only djs with a webcam.

Posté Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 2:21 am

Posté Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 2:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)