Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet TCV Standard Mode Option not available

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hello,

i have bought 2 TCVs and i have downloaded the virtual DJ trial version... I have no tts at the moment, so i asked a friend, if i can test the TCVs on his TTs. He has no ASIO soundcard, so i wanted to use the Standardmode, but the window descriped in your Tutorial don't exist... only ASIO mode is available

so my questions are:
How to use one TCV in standardmode
How to use 2 TCVs (with to non ASIO Soundcards) in Standardmode

thank you, TFTS

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 9:55 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you need to download asio4all on the web

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 11:48 am
hi,

ok but with the asio4all driver i can only select one soundcard, so how can i use 2 soundcards? The option Remote Control 2 from your Tutorial is still not available ...

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 1:40 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
TFTomSun,

The remote control 2 isn't available since the version 3.0 of VDJ. The TCVs works well in ASIO mode so the TEAM decide to only give this option. However, if you got 2 soundcard you could use ASIO4ALL and test TCVs.

The real experience and the best performace you can get with TCVs is with ASIO mode and low latency in a good system. Check this video.

Regards,

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 3:18 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The demo will only allow the use of one tcv for testing purposes.

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 5:53 pm
so in the full version i could choose 2 soundcards in the asio settings, right?

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 6:01 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Yes, it will work. I recommend you to have a good sound card to get alll working in the best way. But in the meantime you could get ASIO4ALL and 2 soundcard and get TCVs working with VirtualDJ.

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 6:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)