Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet please help im lost

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

StefanTHome userMember since 2005
Hey, im really really new at DJin, but I wanna be one. Can someone tell me what to do? I am totally lost, have no previos experience with any aspect. I just got the trial version, so can some one please help? Also i have some questions that may seem realy stupid but here they are,
1. What do you mean by "mixing music"?
2. Whats que used for?
3. Whats the beatmatch for?
Those are just some of my questions. I know people say im stupid and should give up, but can someone take me in as their pupil?

Posté Sat 05 Nov 05 @ 11:06 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
search for 'how to mix' in this forum.

Posté Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 1:45 am

Posté Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 1:46 am
OK...

1. Mixing music is overlapping 2 tracks so they blend into eachother, and making them sound fluid and natural. To archieve this, you have to match their speed and play the second one just in time so it fits on the rythm of the first one.

2. Cue is used to pause a track and make it start at a specific point, instead of just playing from the beginning.

3. Beatmatch makes both tracks play at the same speed (or at least it tries...). This makes easier for you to combine them and to keep them in sync.

hope it helps,

sp.

Posté Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 8:44 pm
hello every 1 im a beginner i mixed some dancehall music couple a times but im not so good i use the computer but i dont have any equipment such as turntables , mixing boards etc. i use the program to mix likeusing the mouse 2 scratch and so on. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!

Posté Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:10 pm
beginner what would be the problem???

you listed the equipment your using which is fine, mixing can be done with Virtual DJ alone using a mouse and keyboard.

All DJs know that mixing and making it sound good takes some time and a lot of practice. Just keep at it and someday you'll be doing some great stuff.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Beginer,

For do a smart start in here, start with your virtualdj buy at this site, in that way you will be able to do great things and grow in this world too...

Good Luck! and Happy Holidays!

Posté Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 2:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)