Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet s output on computer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all. I'm really likeing Virtual dj program . I'm using it on my labtop it's a dell inspiron 5160 pentium(R) 4 cpu 3.06 1.83 ghz, 512 ram Display driver XGI Volari-XP5 v2.087.dell . I've tried everything i know how to do to have the virtual dj video screen be sent to the s video out put and the program be display on my flip up screen monitor. Is this able to be done with this labtop or is it that i need the full version of virtualdj not just the trial verson (9days left)? thanks Shawn Drewes any help out there ?

Posté Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 7:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Just extend your windows desktop to the S-video and select it in VDJ after that.

Go to your Windows Desktop, right-click (in an empty space, in some place of your current wallpaper) and select Propierties. Then select configuration, in there you will look 2 squares with number 1 and number 2. Select the number 2 and check the box "Extend my Windows Desktop for this monitor" accept the changes and go to VirtualDJ now. In Config->Video->TV output and select the other option you have there (not Window) and click ok and your are ready to go.

Posté Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 7:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)