Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DAC-2 Not responding in VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Help. I'm trying to practice DJing in front of some ppl at my own house party. I have a laptop/Mayy44usb/dac-2 setup and am having a lil trouble. I'm at the point now where:

dac-2 lights up, I am able to load songs onto both decks, but I can't play the songs. I'll hit play on the screen and on the controller, but nothing at all happens. I have the mapper in the effects folder and I tried enabling the dac-2 on auto-detect and all the com ports, but nothing helps. When I load VDJ, a "4" appears on both decks of the controller. I have the maya conrol panel running in the background, too. I looked around the forum for a similar problem, but couldn't find a similar post. Please help!!

Posté Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 10:41 pm
BTW, I have a mixer in the setup. I can now get audio from vdj through maya, but I can't use the dac-2. I chose the mixer soundcard config.

Posté Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 10:59 pm
Sounds like your doing everything right. My DAC-2 which i use on a backup PC for Dj'ing is also playing up - used to work fine, but now it seems to lose the connection, if you go into config and disable it and re-enable it, the 3111 flashs up and then disappears, buttons do nothing - its only a month old.

I haven't tried putting the new version on it yet.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 11:39 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
mapper goes to the root virtualdj folder not in the effects folder.

Posté Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 4:42 am
I actually got it working somehow later on that day. I guess I also put the mapper in VDJ's root folder.All is well...for now. Thanks Cyder.

Posté Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 11:18 am
Got mine working too - turned out to be a dodgy usb cable !

Posté Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 12:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)