Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Vdj problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i've been using vdj with the mk2 console, and everything is working great except for a few problems i've discovered....is there any way to resolve this or is it something with my computer?

1. after mixing for about two hours...the left deck would suddenly stop playing randomly..however the right deck is working fine.

2. when applying the break beat to the left deck, the song would stop playing. Compared to the right deck, when i apply the beatbreak, the song would still continue to play after applying break beat.. I find that feature very handy because i break beats on some portions of the song to create excitement, but i cant use it on the left deck because the song would just stop playing...is there any way to fix this?

3. and concerning the mk2, when i scroll through a song using the jog wheel, it is very smooth. but with the right jog wheel...it is very laggy and it would become annoying when searching through a song. is this a cmputer or console problem? i'd appreciate all the help i cn get...thanks

Posté Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 11:54 pm
I have had the same issue with the break beat plug in, its a bug in the plug in itself i belive...

Posté Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 6:36 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've been playing for a year with MK1 and started having problems (VDJ crash) with my new MK2, i think it needs a good review

Posté Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 3:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)