Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Auto Beat Button Not Working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a problem with my herc console (ver 1) When I press the auto beat button it does not play the track on virtual dj, as well as matching the pitch, tempo and syncronising to the other track. It used to do this but I think its stopped since updating to virtual dj 3.2. Instead it now just lights up the beatlock as long as one holds the button and the master tempo light comes on the console.

Anyone who uses the console knows this is a right bugger as the normal bigger play button doesn't always work properly, so using the beat lock button was a way of getting round this.

Posté Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 9:23 pm
it seems dev team made a change for the sync button in 3.2

I dont know why, I used sync for "play + sync" in Console 1 too... .as the regular play button did not work much :)

I'll try to ask dev team why

Posté Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 9:51 pm
if this is the case can i get a re-install for version 3.1?

thanks

Posté Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 9:59 pm
UweBPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hi...

take a look in the sound plug´s.. there is an mapper for the console.

but sometimes, with this dll vdj lost the console.

i have reinstalled v3.1 *g*

Posté Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 11:39 pm
True..

Everybody with the full version of Virtual DJ, can use the mapper, and map the buttons as they like.

And soon, a new mapper (have beta-tested it) will be released - with many improvements :)

So, for all full users, you can still use 3.2 - and map the sync button as you like ;)

Posté Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:30 pm
UweBPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hmm..

the version under soundlugins is with fixed funktions .. or ?

i have try it.. and this version lost the console.. sometimes after 3 tracks or xx tracks ...

only the controll.. not the soundcard... you can still use vdj with mouse

is there a better version available ?

Posté Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 10:19 pm
new mapper to be released very soon :)

Posté Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 12:55 am
Where do I find this sound plug in thing? I can't find it; and before some terp says use the full version - Iam.

Also if I do find this sound plug in thing does it or doesnt it work? Should I wait for the new version?

Cheers

H.

Posté Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 7:54 pm
You can use this first version :)

its available in sound effect download section :
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

The difference with the new upcomming version, is a graphical interface where you can change buttons while you are using Vdj, and on the fly... :) And this second new version also supports VDJ jogwheel scratch for the console, and can also save the settings you make...

But the first version already available works well :)
It predefined, so you can't change settings, but it makes the sync button sync... :)

And when the new mapper is out, you can change all buttons, jogs and sliders to what ever you want :)

Posté Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 8:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 8:35 pm
cheers dude - back on the mix! :-)))

Posté Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 10:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)