Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problem with console

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SiDHEaDPRO SubscriberMember since 2005
This is really difficult to explain - but i will try anyway, because it is completely ruining my experience!!

Usually when searching through a track (but it occasionally happens when 2 decks are just playing), all of a sudden loads of buttons on the console (or VDJ) will press. Usually the 2 magic-beatlocks and a couple of the effect buttons (screws mix cos it presses spinback). It also makes all the EQ knobs go up to 100%, for about a second, but they return to normal. The other buttons stay pressed.

I can easily recreate it by loading a track and then continually doing long backspins on the console joggers.

I have tried both the latest drivers and the latest firmware - as well as putting on the MK2 drivers to see if that helps.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Posté Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 6:30 pm
It also loses the remote control a lot! :(

Posté Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 6:32 pm
SiHead,

Maybe it is a very short power cut.

- Is it the only USB peripheral connected to the USB? Can you try without any other USB peripheral ? (Other devices connected to other USB port take power from the same power supply, so please check how it works with no other USB device).

- Did you try to connect the Console via a USB hub which has its own power supply ?

I had once a lot of problems with my DJ Console 1 until I removed a USB mice which was the cause of all my problems.

Posté Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 10:02 am
The only other thing on USB (although a different USB hub on the motherboard) is my mouse. Can't really unplug that LOL.

I'll try to get hold of a PCI USB card - then it can have it's own. Or would a powered hub work as well? I've got one of those lying around somewhere.

Posté Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 2:02 pm
A USB hub with a dedicated power adapter would work as well.

Posté Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:27 pm
This is driving me mad now!!! Trying to get my YearMix done :(

I've tried it on it's own hub and it's still going strange.

I was going to buy VDJ3.2 cause I thought maybe it was to do with having older version, but I see that even though I bought my DJC (new) just a month ago I am not eligible for the upgrade path on the software - it says MK2 users only. Very poor all things considered.

Posté Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 12:00 am
how can i register

Posté Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 4:24 am
plz somebody help i need 2 register my copy send to my email --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry RussianLord no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 4:25 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posté Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 11:28 am

Posté Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 5:29 pm
I'll give that a go tomorrow, I must say I've stuck with VDJ as other progs i've tried don't do the seamless looping. However, I haven't tried MixVibes yet!

Posté Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 12:54 am
Borrowed my mate's DJC and i mixed for a few hrs live with no problems. However I also have a new mouse (which was the only other USB device) - so I now need to test mine again.

The only (known) difference between mine and his is he hasnt done any firmware upgrades to it yet...

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:00 am
Anyone know if it's likely to be firmware - or a hardware problem? Would be nice to have a different course of action than sending it back. Setting up my other mixer (standard non-usb mixer) will be a pain cos i've got rid of half the cabling etc.

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 7:47 pm
Had some instructions from tech support, which didn't fix problem :( Have emailed them back but no reply in a couple of days :( If any staff looking in here please help out it's driving me mad - case ID is 994327

thnx!

Posté Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 12:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)