Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet My own console

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HannepPRO InfinityMember since 2004
HI i am about to buy some new things to my collection...

and i was wondering whitch setup u guys whould have chozen im not that much into scrath but it would be fun to learn...

a case with a
ppd9000 mixer or qfx 19
2 xp10 mounded in that 19 frame
a dac3
and a 19 lcd

or a...
pair of ttx1´s with tcv system
a dac 3
and a 19 mixer

or just convert back to real with a
pair of ttx1´s
a pair of tabletop cd´s
a mixer
and a fx generator

Posté Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 8:49 pm
thats the million dollar question :) it all depends on what you want.. .hehe

my favorite of the choices you posted:
pair of ttx1´s with tcv system
a dac 3
and a 19 mixer

or the same as above, but exhange the TT for cd-decks.

You would not really need TT + CD decks, or both DAC + xp10

Posté Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 9:12 pm
well if you get 1 setup you don't really need another one.

either get TTs or CD decks along with a mixer.

That should be more then enough along with VDJ ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:31 am
i personally am going
1 hdjcmk2
2 numark TT 500s
1 10" mixer
1 akai mcd 16 midi controller
TCV
-gauge

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 10:45 am
thx thx the thing with using both dac3 and a pair of xp10´s is that u get 4 channels and i love 4 ch.
as u see all 3 choises are with 4 ch coz im running multiinstanse mode.

i thougt most about the 2´nd one but im not really that much into scratch and i want to have a mobile set since i´ve haven´t got a car tha option i quite impossible (the ttx ones).

thats when i thougt about the first one that setup i can carry with one hand and it will work great.

Oh i forgot to mention that the setup im using now i just a hercules

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:47 pm
well for mobile DJing the lighter/faster it takes you to setup/ pack up the better it is for yourself and halls.

They love a DJ that is in and out really quickly. With TTs its not always that easy although I have acheived this by installing connectors directly on the roadcase so I connect the speakers/amp and PC directly to the outside of my case. instead of re-wiring the case and passing cabling under my mixer at each event it only takes me about 15-20 mins to setup and pack (always depending on how many lights and such I have with me) but soundwise its pretty quick. Yet VERY heavy. the ATA flight case with 2 TTx and mixer weighs a total of 88 lbs.

thank god I thought of getting wheels installed when I purchased it. I can't imagine carrying this alone without wheels.

a good mobile kit would be either 2 cd decks and a dac controller all in a rackmount case or just 1 of the 2 controllers mentioned above. It all depends on what you really want to do ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 7:44 pm
weel i want to be a mobile one and i thougt the most on option 2 co that would be the most funniest one and that idea with the wires was allreade in my mind before i even posted this but anyway the first one is the easiest on i thougt about building in a thin Lcd in the case and then the only thing i need is to connect the cpu and the sound.

the fastest mix would be the first one but still i think it could be boring in a while so i thing my vote lands on the second...

Posté Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 4:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)