Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Another Video Question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

how is it possible to play vob's in vdj everytime that i load one into a deck it plays for a little but then it freezes and does not proceed but the audio does and also how do you sync the audio and video together it seems that the audio is always behind the specs for my pc are as follows

p4 3.00 hyperthreading
1 gig ram
and radeon x700 256mb video card with dual monitor support

why does the video hang and or stop am I doing something wrong.

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 1:17 am
I just downloaded the demo. I'm a VJ, currently using the Pioneer DVD players. I want to convert to computer. This program says it can play video - my questiona are:

(1) how do i covert my DVD collection into the computer and at with BIT Rate etc.
(2) does this program auto mix the songs back-toback (not beat mix) just blend one-after-the-other
(3) can I set end marks of the music vidoes playing, so they end on cue
(4) some DVD's are louder than others, does this program have a built in auto-gain

Thanks for reading, hoping to hear your answers soon!

Toronto VJ

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 11:06 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1: VDJ can read vob, mpeg, mpeg2, avi files. There is a built in program in VDJ to extract vob files from DVDs, but you can use DVD Decrypter for this.

2: yes there is an auto-mix mode, where you can choose wether to beatmix, play one after the other or crossfade through the videos.

3: yes you can set end and beginning marks for the music videos, so they end on cue when auto-mixing. right clic on the file, then select "Edit-BPM" and then you can edit the BPM and select begining and End Cues for auto-mix.

4: VDJ has an auto-gain built in, it will calculate the gain of each file and then set the gain to 0 (option in config) or to always the same (for example load a track, set the gain at -3dB, then all the files you load will be at -3dB)

Posté Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 12:31 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
VDJ can also read DivX and other video formats that you could setup in VDJ to play too.

Posté Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 10:33 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)