Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet kill drums

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi
someone knows how to cut the bass and drums from a song,just keep the vocal?

thx

Posté Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 12:55 am
There isn't a software out there that can do that as of yet. But you can use acaellas which are just vocals of a song.

MS

Posté Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 6:24 pm
The eqs are good enough. Kill the highs and lows and it'll work fine. You might here some of the melody of song but not much. To here more vocal rraise the Mid level to a little more of the middle which is set by default.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 6:02 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the only way i know is to take the original song and the instrumental version and match them together, then you need to invert the sound of the instrumental track, basicly all/most/some of the inverted signal will be cancelled out leaving you with a "homemade" accepella. Its not perfect but it can be made to work. if you dont have an instrumental version then you will have to loop a piece and make that work as a instrumental but if any sound differs from the loop you will hear it. Unless there is a plugin to invert sound .... this can't be done in VDJ. I have never tried this but i have heard some done.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 2:08 pm
The TF Filter plugin will do the job to a satisfactory extent
adi'

Posté Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 1:41 pm
thanks a lot

Posté Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 10:43 am
djtomasHome userMember since 2006
Hello derekonline.
It is quite simple to kill bass, u just have to use the right skin to do it. I use the Platinium skin and that one allows me to kill bass, meddium and high. U can find this three options like a K mark near the BPM counter display.
Have fun.
Djtomas.
--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djtomas no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 1:42 pm
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You can also find alot of acapellas depending on what type of music you're mixing.

Posté Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 2:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)