Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet sound card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I got the dj console Dj Control MP3, but the sound card in my laptop is not 4.1 therefore i cannot do the connection with the headphones also...would it work if i buy a stereo splitter? or a external sound card??

thanks..

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 6:56 pm
the dj console MK2 should have a built in soundcard with a headphones connection. I believe you can cue from the herc.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 7:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
acid_watt has the dj control mp3 not the mk2 DJ_whiteDVL ;)

The stereo splitter configuration won't work with your version of VDJ, it is only available in VDJ Pro.

If you buy an external soundcard with 2 stereo line outs, it will work. But be sure it has 2 stereo outputs, your version of VDJ doesn't work with two soundcards, only with one soundcard.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 7:35 pm
alright thanks lej although according to that pic under his name it sure looks like the herc MK2. Maybe we need a new console icon?

Posté Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 7:54 pm
I have a external usb sound card with 6 channels... mic in, spdif in, spdif out, line in, front out, rear out, cen/bass out...

do you think that the "front out" and "rear out" are two diffrent outputs...?
If it works only in pro version... what's the diffrence with the home edition... cause is pretty expensive... 99 euros... if i only want to preview with my head phones...

Posté Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:16 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
eltablas,

If you had the DJConsole VDJ version you only can use one soundcard for Master + Headphones. With VDJ Profesional, you could have more than one and map it as you wish. Also as a Pro you can download all effects, samples and have information that is only for the Pro version.

The videos open in a full screen size (not in a window like Home edition). You cannot trasmit in the VirtualDJ Radio as a Home Ed, Pro is requiered (and also complete an application).

You cannot use DAC-2 or 3 or any midi controller other than the hercules, forget to use an external mixer... TCVs are limited for 5 min, you cannot use XP10 or network sync or have HQ mastertempo, no DMX lights support, no global database...

I hope is more clear to you now

Posté Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 3:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)