Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ Console Soundcard vs PC Soundard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jlac20Home userMember since 2006
I like to dj in a chat room on the internet. In order to do this, I played music through my soundcard on my computer. The way I played the music through my soundcard, I went to my music settings, and clicked stereo mix in my recordings. Now I have the Hercules DJ console, the console soundcard automatically dominates my computer soundcard when its connected. I went to the settings of the console soundcard and it have nothing in the record settings. The console only has a playback with volume, wave, syn, and cd. I was wondering what could i do to get my computer to read my soundcard connected to the mother board while I have the DJ console connected. If thats not possible, is it anyway i could bridge these two soundcards together. Last but not least, the console only have a playback and not any recording settings. The record settings are the settings with the stuff like wave out mix, stereo mix, and things like that in it. In order to play the sound through ur soundcard, especially in a chat room over the internet, you need atleast stereo mix and microphone in your record settings, is it anyway I could download these settings to the soundcard of my DJ Console.

Posté Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 10:41 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sup bro. I do the same sometimes on yahoo rooms (although audio quality is low like telephone) . Put an rca cable(l&r) from HDJC line-out to Line-in(3.5 mm) of ur audio card. Then, set ur internal soundcard as recording source in ur control panel and set LineIn into the record Mixer. If ya use yahoo msgr, remember this thing: u have to set LineIn source everytime u open tha audio, cause yahoo try always to set Microphone as input source.
Connect ur speakers to the internal soundcard

Peace

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 12:19 am
jlac20Home userMember since 2006
SEE THATS THE PROBLEM. THE HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MK2 DOESNT HAVE A LINE OUT. IT HAS AN OUTPUT 1/2 AND A OUTPUT 3/4 WHICH IS FOR THE SPEAKERS. I HAVE A RCA JACKS IN THE OUTPUT 1/2 AND THE OTHER END IS RUNNING TO MY LINE IN ON THE SOUNDCARD. I HAVE CHANGED MY SETTINGS UNDER CONTROL PANEL AND PUT MY COMPUTER SOUND CARD AS THE RECORDING SOUNDCARD, AND THE HERCULES AS THE PLAYBACK SOUNDCARD, BUT IT STILL WILL NOT PLAY IN THE CHATROOM.

Posté Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 1:09 am
No need to write in capital letters, capital means shouting, and shouting doesnt help.

You have 2 simultaneous outputs on DJ Console MK2:
- dual RCA
- jack 1/8,
so you can loop the output 1/2 jack 1/8 of DJ Console MK2 in your line in (whether it is DJ Console MK2 line in (if this line in is selected as record device on DJ Console MK2 control panel) or in your computer sound card line in), and record, it will play in the chatroom.

Posté Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 11:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Fellows,

if you feel good mixing in a chat room, it's up to you. Personally I like the quality in the sound and in the chatroom isn't good... But this is a great community and everyone participate to helpo other users in do what they want.

Cheers for that!

Posté Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 5:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)