Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet dj console mk2 without shoulder strap and virtual dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,
my friend have received today the hercules dj console mk2 buyed online, but the shoulder strap and the software aren't in, the box was closed. How he can do?? Without the software the console is unusable.
Thanks
Nino

Posté Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 5:16 pm
My first reaction would be to call my credit card company and stop payment for an incomplete product. Then contact the seller to inform them they need to a) send the software (the strap is no biggy to me - i too have the mk2) or send a ups-call tag to pickup the hardware as I had stopped the payment. Their choice. NO negotiation. I tend to get a little nasty when people try to mess with me with online sales. (I never use eBay anymore)

Even Amazon has the MK2 now:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BUPE1O/sr=1-1/qid=1138986828/ref=sr_1_1/002-8575314-8704802?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Also, the additional $150 I paid for the full version of VDJ was worth it.

Posté Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 6:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can also contact the hercules support as a last resort.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 12:20 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
is the console version licenced to the console or to the initial purchaser. if the sale agreed the console and not VDJ you got exactly what you were sold.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:40 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did your friend buy the console new, or second handed on ebay for example?

Dj Xeo, the console version is licenced to the initial purchaser, and he cannot sell the program unless the team gives him explicit authorisation.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:44 am
The console is new, i think that the seller is not responsable because the box was closed with cellophane exactly how my console.
I hope that Hercules will resolves the problem

Posté Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 9:58 pm
My console was also sealed the way yours was but I still suspect it had been opened. If you look underneath the box, a black sticker has been placed near the Atomix logo. Also that part of the box appeared to have been previously opened as the Hercules sticker had been cut.

Posté Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 10:14 pm
Just contact Hercules Tech Support (by phone or email), they will transfer you the lacking parts.

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 5:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)