Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Need Direct X

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I can't use the accelerator as it says I need direct X 9. My DJ computer is never connected to the internet. I'm not able to copy to my desktop and then transfer direct x to my dj computer. Any suggestions?

Also, I have not upgraded from 3.1 to 3.3, 3.1 works fine, will I need direct x 9 for 3.3?

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 5:12 am
HuGgLeZPRO InfinityMember since 2006
As far as I know, DX9 support was started in version 2.1. If you want to check your directX version, go to Start Menu -> Run and enter "dxdiag".

If version 3.1 works then you should have no problem with 3.3, however, you can download directX from http://www.microsoft.com/directx/ and burn it to a CD or put it on a USB key or something and transfer it over to the computer. I know you say you are "not able to copy to my desktop and then transfer direct x to my dj computer", but I don't see any reason that you wouldn't be able to unless your DJ computer's CD drive and all it's USB ports are shot.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 9:01 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

What video card are in your coumputer? Because if it is not a DirectX 9 compatible that's a problem too.

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 6:31 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I think you have to be connected to install dx9.
As I remember you click through a authorization (which you can bypass) and then download an install.
Then you run the install and it then connects to MS for the install and won't until it does see internet.

At least that is how I remember it, things may have changed since.

Correct me if i'm wrong

Posté Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 9:04 pm

Posté Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 1:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)