Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Personal Radio Station

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi!

Maybe is not the best place to write it...

Someone told me about an on-line radio station personalized with your suggestions.
Of course is FREE.

I've tried it, and as I like it I thought it could be a great idea to let other VirtualDJ mates know about it.

You can listen it at www.pandora.com

You only have to write a song o artist name and then the radio play song of similar style.
Then you can rate them to adjust it to your own preferences.

You can create a LOGIN FREE ACCOUNT just with the e-mail so then you can have your station/s everywhere from the Internet Explorer.

I listen many times at work while there's nothing at VirtualDJ radio.
It's cool, because many times I listen to bands/artist I didn't knew before...

What do you think about it?

Posté Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 12:10 am
Good idea, I will check it out. THX for info.

Posté Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 4:16 pm
PaciooHome userMember since 2006
man you are god :P thx for it

Posté Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 9:29 pm
DJStoleHome userMember since 2005
Wow this is very good idea but i whant to know how to become a viortualdj radio member if you can help me i wait for oyu answer thanks

Posté Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 1:28 pm
Pandora is cool but it only accepts IP addresses from the USA for registration (at least it did when I tried to sign up months ago).

DJStole, you will need to buy Virtual DJ first before you can play on Virtual DJ radio.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 4:18 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I seem to remember Yahoo (i think) offering this service quite some years ago. here's the link for you guys: http://launch.yahoo.com/. I loved it, but stopped listening as I was on dial up at the time, and the quality was questionnable

nebs

Posté Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 7:10 pm
I have my own station at Launch - I don't usually get to listen to it myself, as I do most of my net surfing in a local library - but feel free to check it out. Apparently, broadband allows you almost unlimited access to most things, whereas dial-up has too many limitations. Go here:

http://launch.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1210547172

Tell me what you think. You can create one of your own - get a list of favourite artistes and the station plays them at random - you have no way of controlling when and where a record is played - but you can sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 11:19 am
Hey!

I´ve used Pandora for more than a few months now and I absolutely LOVE IT =P.
It´s great; I´ve learnt about loads of bands that I had never heard of before.

Andrew87 wrote :
Pandora is cool but it only accepts IP addresses from the USA for registration (at least it did when I tried to sign up months ago).

Thats weird =S... I signed up the "28th Nov 2005"(just checked in my gmail =P) from Chile, South America, and it didnt give me any trouble.

Anyway, I do reccomend Pandora to everyone...

Dj Joe =P

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:08 pm
Hmm, it may be IP addresses from the american continent then but I got around it using www.bugmenot.com great site with even even better plugin for firefox, goodbye compulsary registrations ;-)

Posté Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)