Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mastermix DVD Visuals

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Does anyone know how I can get the Mastermix DVD Visuals to work in VDJ, They are collections looped video in vob format with no sound.

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 2:40 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you will need to load them on a deck to get the visual, but i'm not sure this can work on VDJ as there isn't any sound.

Posté Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 11:31 pm
If I try dragging the vob files onto a deck it doesn't work, also if i convert the vob to an avi, that also doesn't work. I agree that it's probably because there's no sound. Just wondered if there was a way round it.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 2:49 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Bring the files into a video editor and add soundtrack to it, even if it is silent.
I think the dev team is working on this oversight for the next release, but in the meantime, this should get you going.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 5:40 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
In this case, I think there is no sound stream at all to choose.
Same with the Promo Only Ambients.
Only solutions are to make VDJ allow video files without audio, or to insert an audio track into the video file.

Even if you do get the files to play though, they are not going to loop automatically. That is a function of the DVD, not the file. You will have to set loop points in VDJ to get it to loop. No big deal, but just wanted to make sure you know what to expect.

Posté Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 5:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)