Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help with Headphones

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

qwadHome userMember since 2006
Hi! I'm thinking about purchasing this program, but I can't seem to get my headphones to monitor the second track. I have a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Plat Pro soundcard, and I understand that I should be able to do this. Help! :)

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:51 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To monitor the second track on the headphones you need to buy the software, it isn't possible in the trial version.

I see you are posting on the atomixmp3 forum, is it atomixmp3 or Virtualdj you are about to purchase?

if it is atomixmp3 consider having a look at www.virtualdj.com it is a far better software than atomixmp3.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:59 am
Not sure if you can monitor with the DEMO version

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:00 am
Yes.. if I need the full version how will I know if it will work?

And I've tried Virtual DJ...

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:00 am
If you have two stereo outputs on your sound card or with two soundcards it will work, nobody has yet had a problem to monitor the track in headphones when they bought the software.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:05 am
OK, so what you're saying is my soundcard should be good enough? It does have several outputs.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:27 am
yes your soundcard is good enough. No problems have ever been encountered with the Audigy 2 ZS.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:42 am
Thanks! :)

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 1:56 am
I recently bought the PCMCIA version of the Audigy, and it freakin' rocks. You won't have any issues, except maybe some skip issues common with .wav's (use mp3's), or USB hardware... or some such that just can't be pinned down like peeps like me experience.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 8:12 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I use an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum with VirtualDJ, the sound is perfect and also have Headphone CUEing and great sound in the master output. Also I use time to time with my external mixer, no problems.

Hope see you soon as a full VDJ user.

Posté Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 11:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)