Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Somethings up

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Ok so was using vdj, everything worked fine, finished up my gig got home.

When i get home i launch vdj, and i get a windows error, saying there was an error and it needs to close. So i closed it and let it launch again, same thing!. I unistalled, and reinstalled a few times same issue. I have been looking in the forums and see something about a debugger protection. Is this related to my issue at all, but then again i have no debuggers. Nothing could get vdj working again, so i downgraded to version 3.2 and works instantly.

is there something wrong with ver 3.3, as i didnt do anything but launch vdj when i got home, and it would not work.

My computer specs are pretty high so i doubt its a specs issue. Im very selective onb my starup options as well, and constantly run spyware checks and virus checks. So im starting to think its a software issue, but wierd how it just started today, after using version 3.3 since it came out. Any ideas?

Posté Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 12:13 am
never mind

seems i'm not the only one having this prob, so i will just stick with the downgraded ver 3.2, and wait for an update

:P

Posté Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 9:39 am
hi razz i had same proplem too i had to reload it several times and try to read french debug before i got rid of the error.. it seems fine now and has for 2-3 weeks now. im running a p4 extreme edition 2 gb ram asrock vt+8 board - using onboard sound.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 3:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)