Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Ripping DVD function

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Started using the software ripped first 4 songs off promo only dvd super easy then got an error and stopped. When i tried again it would not even open the ripdvd operation. I got the "windows has detected an error with ripdvd.exe and must shut down the app". So i installed virtual in another one of my pcs and it did the same thing, tried my laptop and did the same. Is there a prob with the utility or a compability issue or what? Now the video i do have, stutters unless the slide is all the way right or left. in other words the video mix stutters (not the audio just the vid) Help ME!!!

Posté Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 11:01 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I suggest you use a program called "Smart Ripper" to make your VOB files from DVD's it's much better than the one that comes with Virtual DJ.
Also VOB's take up alot of hard drive space, so try other programs to make .avi or .mpeg files with different compression codecs DivX, 3ivX to see which you like best.

Personally I'm currently using a program called "#1 DVD Ripper" to make .avi files with the 3ivX codec for use with virtual Dj from my DVD collection. (see my blog for instructions).

Happy hunting on google to get what you need and
Good luck!

Posté Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 6:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)