Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet One deck stops working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
While using TCV's, one deck will stop working. I can load a song but it will not play. I have to shut down VDJ and open the program again in order for both decks to work.

This has happened to me while I was broadcasting on VDJ radio.

What is the fix for this problem?

Posté Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 5:12 am
Have you tried to go into your Virtual DJ settings under the timecode and try to do an auto-detect to fix the TCV not working?

Posté Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:18 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
that happens to me when i select both inverse audio options IN TC config. i do not need to select them but i get no clicks or pops when it is like that, but i agree. also try select a different soundcard setting and then select ASIO TC again, it seems just need a refreshing, but give more details about your setting. Also you try lowering your buffer in the ASIO options?

Posté Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 3:49 pm
All my settings seem fine.

I can load a song, tcv can see it and control it, but NO SOUND comes through.

It's like a pre crash or something.

Posté Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 9:44 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
so you lose sound but not control ?? you can still see the waving be controlled, you have a maya 44 correct? is the driver up to date?

Posté Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 10:19 pm
That is correct. I lose sound but can still control the wave w/ tcv.

Yes...I have the Maya44USB and all drivers are up to date.

Posté Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 6:47 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have to say VDJ (for me) seems to have alot of random bugs in it. I have had many different things that happen once and dont happen again. sometimes my timcode signal will be 0 when both decks are playing but ether one on its own will be fine

just weird things like that. i dont mind cause a quick re-execute seems to sort it but it is a bit disconcerting.

Posté Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)