Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Serial Number Request

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all
I am trying to upgrade to the Pro but I have missplaced my cd that I got with my MK2 box. I have been searchin everywhere but I am not being able to finhd it. I can provide my reciept of when and whee I bought it so I would like to request my serial number that I had entered here if that is possible. I need any info on how to get my serial number or how to request if this is not the way. Thank You

Dj Naamnaam

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 8:38 pm
Select the Help tab, at the top of this page. They will set you straight.

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 9:46 pm
How does it set me straight the ask a question thing doesn't give me an answere. I understand that it is not possible to share or give a serial number or key but I have the reciept so I can provide the reciept if u need to be secure that I purchased the product. The only thing I can think of is to call the store and find out if u guys can't help. All I ask is to retrieve my serial number from the time iI put it in to register myself. Please help lol

DJ Naamnaam

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 10:31 pm
You ask your question, and they will email you a solution to your problem. They are usually very fast, but give them time. They are also in a differnt time zone. You sound upset, but they did not misplace your serial number.

Posté Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 11:08 pm
No I am not upset just kinda fustrated. I want to get on this radio for many reasons. So thanks I kinda figured out I asked them and hopefullly they will let me know. JUst wondering is there room for another dj on the radio there? I do bunch of different stuff and I have been learning french so now I know abt 5 languages so it should be fun. Thx again

Dj Naamnaam

Posté Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 6:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)