Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mixstation 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi I just bought mixstation 3 and it says i can broadcast and i have tried everything downloading shoutcast but it still won't work can anyone please please help me

Posté Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 11:48 pm
Hi, you can broadcast with it, but you need the ShoutCast Server and the DSP Plugin, you have to go to config, then find the place where you have to configure the broadcasting plugin and pick the .dll of the DSP plugin, that way when you start broadcasting, it will open the DSP plugin window like if you were broadcasting with Winamp.

Posté Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 1:53 am
I did that and it keeps saying not connected or something

Posté Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 9:52 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please do a search with keyword "broadcast" in general forum, all answers and procedures regarding this issue have been given many times, there is absolutely no need of another thread.

Also do the same search under "blog" section, some users gave detailed tutorials worth reading.

Regards.

Posté Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 10:11 am
If it says not connected then is another problem, but not related to VirtualDJ, check the sc_config.ini file and check your password and everything else, otherwise the Shoutcast plugin won't connect to the ShoutCast server

Posté Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 5:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)