Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet List of tracks played without exiting VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

svolliPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello!

I'm using Virtual DJ in a scenario where three DJs share a stage, each with his own equipment. Trying not to repeat a track the others DJs played, each one of us needs to have a look at the tracks the others played. Is there a way where I can provide such a list _without_ quiting VDJ?

If there's no such feature, a C/C++ API would be enough for me, so that I can code my own plugin for that.

Thanks,
SvOlli

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 3:59 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If the three djs are playing on the same computer, you don't need any new feature.

Every file played with VDJ will have a little red cross icon next to it's file name in the browser, so the DJ knows which file he played.

And if this isn't sufficient, you can go to VDJ Setup (or Config depends on the skin), then to "Infos" Tab and press on save the tracklist.

You will then have a .txt file with all the songs played

Posté Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 9:22 pm
svolliPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nope, were's not using the same computer, as I stated in "each with his own equipment", this includes the computer and even the software used, one uses BPM Studio, the other Data-Becker Traktor, and VDJ for myself.

"Config->Info->Save History" is a hint that'll do as a workaround, but I was hoping for a "press this button for list display"-solution. Well, maybe I'll get this by modifying the skin/keys. I'll have to check the docs for that.

Posté Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 12:18 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)