Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet previewing through headphones

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

someone please help.

I have a dj control mp3 (the version which costs about £80). after buying it i read in the insturction manual that i couldnt actually preview a track in my headphones. I wasnt particularly happy about this, as this therefore does not really constitute djing. Therefore i shelled out an extra £25 for the hercules 5.1 channel USB adaptor but still can not manage to preview one track through headphones. CAN SOME PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE 2 WORKING TOGETHER? many thanks for any help!

John

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 1:26 pm
smoluPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I need the same help some please reply...

Posté Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 11:37 pm
smoluPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have mic, spk, line on back of my system... my software shows that i have 3d audio. how do i get the headphone for preview songs and have another song playing on speaker. I don't see any option on software which i can click on for headphone or preview song option. I have tried every setting on sound configuration.. right now my sound setting is set to 3d with speaker and headphone. can someone tell me where do I hook up my headphone (mic or line?) and once its connected how do i do priview so i can hear from headphone? thx. in adv. for your help.

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 12:13 am
the onlyway you can do this, is when you have a 4.1 or 5.1 soundcard.
then you have to plug your headphones in the rear speakers. set in vdj 4.1 soundcard setting.

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 10:27 pm
i was a bit wrong.with the home edition you cannot choose the soundcard. you have to push the headphone button on your djcontrol to prelisten.(have to push it in)
only with vdj pro you can chose the soundcard.
hope i helped you

Posté Sun 26 Mar 06 @ 10:49 pm

In fairness, I think this lack of headphone / previewing functionality should be made a bit clearer on the home edition versions (especially when you tell people to spend extra money on buying additional 5.1 surround sound cards) - DJs do not have to hold down a button when they are trying to use all available hands to carefully mix tracks together..

Posté Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 11:21 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)