Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet what gose where in sound card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

youngunHome userMember since 2006
hope u can help me.ive just got a new pc and want to mix on my dj control mp3.the sound card i have is a sound blaster audigy.i have wired up my 7.1 surrond sound up which is creative,and all i want to do now is mix but where dose my headphones go so i can hear the other song.i have like a volume control on it with a port for the headphones but it dont it turns the sound of can anyone help.a picture would be nice lol thx.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 7:06 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What you bought is called DjConsole :)

So if you install it properly (drivers and DjConsole software), you have to change in VDJ preferences at sound cards config to DjConsole and it should work. You don't need your internal sound card. Just plug cables to 1st line out at DjConsole and to amplifer.
DjConsole has it's own hole for headphones.

I will make a picture soon ;) maybe tomorrow. I started loooong before but never had time :)

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:19 pm
@Xeon, he has dj control mp3, That is the DJC1 without soundcard.

youngun, I don't know if am I right, but you should try the settings with 3d card and check "software 7.1"
even if it's 5.1.

Also you have to switch your card to 5.1(7.1) in the cards settings and also in windows control panel.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:32 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I saw his picture of DjConsole mk2 and tought he is talking about it. i apologize...

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 8:47 pm
LOL, if you hold you mouse longer over the icon there's a mousever text... i just noticed it now.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:27 pm
not mine my dj control has no holes just the usb port thats it.and it says on the top of the machine dj control mp3.all of the ports in my sound card are full up except for one which goes to the volume control where the headphone port is but if i put my headphones in the sound cuts of and plays in the headphones.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 9:57 pm
if your sondcard is a 5.1 you must plug your headphons in the rear speakers and your speakers in the front. but in the home edition you have to push the headphone button on the dj control mp3.
you have to keep it pushed in. only in the pro version you have to push it once.

Posté Mon 10 Apr 06 @ 11:34 pm
BAUDEYPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Do you know of any problems with Creative Audigy SE 7.1 Soundcard. I have 2 both set to 5.1 in control panel. I can't get any sound to come out of the second card even though it's set in config to 2 sound cards. Also the program keeps freezing my pc. Any ideas?

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 11:01 am
what are your pc specs?
i don't know really that soundcard (i do know the name but don't know the use of it).
you can choose the two soundcard settings or the advanced settings.
but maybe you have to be a litlle more specific about your problem.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 12:53 pm
basicly i have a 7.1 surrond sound all pluged in all working well.the only thing thats not connected is the rear speakers.(as i have no room for them).i have 2 front,1 center and 2 sides and the subwoofer.all i want to do is mix.all of the holes in my sound card which is sound blaster audigy 24 bit advanced hd. and thats the only sound card i have now i just want to play music and all i want to do is listen to the other track in my headphones to mix but i dont know where i can put my headphones to use as a monitor as there is no holes.do i have to take one out or change around or can i put the headphones somewhere else.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:19 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think you must put the speakers in the Rear speaker output of the soundcard.

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:26 pm
nice one people all is well thanks

Posté Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 7:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)